Download Poster Donwload Program
27-28 FEB & 6-7 MAR 2018 | Training Course SOCIUS/ISEG | Resilience and Sustainability of Tourist DestinationsSónia Pina, , Courses, News, 0
Inscriptions open for training course Resilience and Sustainability of Tourist Destinations, organised by SOCIUS/CSG, Research Center in Economic and Organization...
29 MAY-1 JUN 2018 | 12th RSAI World Congress “Spatial Systems: Social Integration, Regional Development and Sustainability” – Call for papersSónia Pina, , Calls, News, 0
Goa, India, 29th May-1st June 2018 The Regional Science Association International (RSAI) and the Regional Science Association of India...
EducLocalFOOD: Teaching local and sustainable food systems. Coord. Portugal Idalina Dias Sardinha. Financed by Erasmus+. Duration: 2018-21 Enquêtes sociologiques de...
- Call for papers | “The 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies” 5 January, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “Four Decades of Cradle-to-Cradle: The Contribution to Sustainable Supply Chains” 7 December, 2020
- Call for Book Chapters: “Living with Tourism: Paradoxes, Empowerment and Future Directions” 17 November, 2020
- Call for Papers to the Special Issue “Sustainable Finance and Value Creation” 9 November, 2020
- EURAM 2021 | Call for abstracts to the track “Glocal HRM as a possible path to sustainalism” 26 October, 2020