Download Poster Donwload Program
27-28 FEB & 6-7 MAR 2018 | Training Course SOCIUS/ISEG | Resilience and Sustainability of Tourist DestinationsSónia Pina, , Courses, News, 0
Inscriptions open for training course Resilience and Sustainability of Tourist Destinations, organised by SOCIUS/CSG, Research Center in Economic and Organization...
29 MAY-1 JUN 2018 | 12th RSAI World Congress “Spatial Systems: Social Integration, Regional Development and Sustainability” – Call for papersSónia Pina, , Calls, News, 0
Goa, India, 29th May-1st June 2018 The Regional Science Association International (RSAI) and the Regional Science Association of India...
EducLocalFOOD: Teaching local and sustainable food systems. Coord. Portugal Idalina Dias Sardinha. Financed by Erasmus+. Duration: 2018-21 Enquêtes sociologiques de...
- Call for papers special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 8 July, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 8 July, 2020
- New book “When Money is NOT above everything: other ways of working, generating income, and living”, by Igor Valentim 21 June, 2020
- Webinar “Digital Infrastructure of the Institutional Environment” 20 June, 2020
- International Summer School “Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge production and public participation” – Postponed 5 June, 2020