One of CSG’s main goals is to create the conditions for the development of research projects, carried out either in the Portuguese context or throughout international networks. As a target, the set of research projects developed by CSG members will cross different scientific areas, thereby illustrating its multidisciplinary stance. Research projects will be mainly designed to face national and European challenges and to contribute to policy action, although a place for general theoretical advancements will always be kept.
- Workshop “Global Value Chains, Private Sector and Development” 28 January, 2020
- New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda Évora 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos Lélis 14 January, 2020
- Paper “Collateral Value and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Property” (2019), awarded by GEE and APS 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Open innovation in science parks: The role of public policies”, by Ana Venâncio 14 January, 2020