One of CSG’s main goals is to create the conditions for the development of research projects, carried out either in the Portuguese context or throughout international networks. As a target, the set of research projects developed by CSG members will cross different scientific areas, thereby illustrating its multidisciplinary stance. Research projects will be mainly designed to face national and European challenges and to contribute to policy action, although a place for general theoretical advancements will always be kept.
- ADVANCE recruits PhD for the SMELeaderBanks Project 17 July, 2019
- 3-5 OCT 2019 | SMART Management Azores Summit – Call for papers 16 July, 2019
- 23 JUL 2019, 3 p.m. | Seminar “Multidisciplinary Perspectives for Economic Sociology” 16 July, 2019
- 15-16 JUL 2019 | Doctoral Workshop on Development Studies 11 July, 2019
- Panel on Afrodescendence in Portugal at the 7th Biannual Conference of the Afroeuropeans Network 4 July, 2019