One of CSG’s main goals is to create the conditions for the development of research projects, carried out either in the Portuguese context or throughout international networks. As a target, the set of research projects developed by CSG members will cross different scientific areas, thereby illustrating its multidisciplinary stance. Research projects will be mainly designed to face national and European challenges and to contribute to policy action, although a place for general theoretical advancements will always be kept.
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 31 March, 2020
- Call for papers: Workshop “Living with Tourism: Paradoxes, Empowerment and Future Direction” 17 March, 2020
- Call for papers for the Special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 12 March, 2020
- “Transformation 2020” – Cycle of events ULab ISEG 9 March, 2020
- IV International Meeting of Industrial Sociology, Sociology of Organisations and Work (ISSOW) – Postponed 4 March, 2020