One of CSG’s main goals is to create the conditions for the development of research projects, carried out either in the Portuguese context or throughout international networks. As a target, the set of research projects developed by CSG members will cross different scientific areas, thereby illustrating its multidisciplinary stance. Research projects will be mainly designed to face national and European challenges and to contribute to policy action, although a place for general theoretical advancements will always be kept.
- Open call for papers – PLOTINA Final Conference “Regendering Science. For an Inclusive Research Environment” 28 November, 2019
- IV International Meeting of Industrial Sociology, Sociology of Organisations and Work (ISSOW) – Call for papers 19 November, 2019
- 28 NOV 2019 | 1st Symposium on effects of sustainability and socially responsible practices on society 19 November, 2019
- 27 NOV 2019 @ISEG | Workshop “Circular Economy and Sustainability” 14 November, 2019
- 5th Edition Cycle of Books of Our Time 8 November, 2019