One of CSG’s main goals is to create the conditions for the development of research projects, carried out either in the Portuguese context or throughout international networks. As a target, the set of research projects developed by CSG members will cross different scientific areas, thereby illustrating its multidisciplinary stance. Research projects will be mainly designed to face national and European challenges and to contribute to policy action, although a place for general theoretical advancements will always be kept.
- Launching of the book “Inovação Social: Casos na Comunidade de Países de Língua Portuguesa” (2019) 17 October, 2019
- The Leap to Harmony at Work: How to Transform Organizations (ULab ISEG & NewOrgs) 16 October, 2019
- Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions” 7 October, 2019
- Conference “Institutions and Performance: A Dynamical Theory of Economic History”, by Anne McCants (MIT, USA) 30 September, 2019
- International Conference: Oral Memories by Africans and People of African Descent – Extended call for papers 25 September, 2019