The Cycle of Books of Our Time is organized annually by the CSG - Research in Social Sciences and...
Cycle of Books of our Time: “House of Debt: How they (and you) caused the great recession, and how we can prevent it from happening again?”, by Atif Mian & Amir SufiSónia Pina, , CycleBooks, Events, News, 0
In the session of 20th April of the Cycle of Books of our Time, the book House of Debt:...
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 8 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021
- New book chapter “Financing the protection of biodiversity: international governance as a mitigating factor of risks along the Belt and Road Initiative” 18 March, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: Explainable Models of Credit Losses 12 March, 2021