The Cycle of Books of Our Time is organized annually by the CSG - Research in Social Sciences and...
Cycle of Books of our Time: “House of Debt: How they (and you) caused the great recession, and how we can prevent it from happening again?”, by Atif Mian & Amir SufiSónia Pina, , CycleBooks, Events, News, 0
In the session of 20th April of the Cycle of Books of our Time, the book House of Debt:...
- Call for papers special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 8 July, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 8 July, 2020
- New book “When Money is NOT above everything: other ways of working, generating income, and living”, by Igor Valentim 21 June, 2020
- Webinar “Digital Infrastructure of the Institutional Environment” 20 June, 2020
- International Summer School “Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge production and public participation” – Postponed 5 June, 2020