The Cycle of Books of Our Time is organized annually by the CSG - Research in Social Sciences and...
Cycle of Books of our Time: “House of Debt: How they (and you) caused the great recession, and how we can prevent it from happening again?”, by Atif Mian & Amir SufiSónia Pina, , CycleBooks, Events, News, 0
In the session of 20th April of the Cycle of Books of our Time, the book House of Debt:...
- New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda Évora 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos Lélis 14 January, 2020
- Paper “Collateral Value and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Property” (2019), awarded by GEE and APS 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Open innovation in science parks: The role of public policies”, by Ana Venâncio 14 January, 2020
- Knowledge Management Conference 2020 – Call for papers 8 January, 2020