The Cycle of Books of Our Time is organized annually by the CSG - Research in Social Sciences and...
Cycle of Books of our Time: “House of Debt: How they (and you) caused the great recession, and how we can prevent it from happening again?”, by Atif Mian & Amir SufiSónia Pina, , CycleBooks, Events, News, 0
In the session of 20th April of the Cycle of Books of our Time, the book House of Debt:...
- Call for papers | “The 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies” 5 January, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “Four Decades of Cradle-to-Cradle: The Contribution to Sustainable Supply Chains” 7 December, 2020
- Call for Book Chapters: “Living with Tourism: Paradoxes, Empowerment and Future Directions” 17 November, 2020
- Call for Papers to the Special Issue “Sustainable Finance and Value Creation” 9 November, 2020
- EURAM 2021 | Call for abstracts to the track “Glocal HRM as a possible path to sustainalism” 26 October, 2020