The Cycle of Books of Our Time is organized annually by the CSG - Research in Social Sciences and...
Cycle of Books of our Time: “House of Debt: How they (and you) caused the great recession, and how we can prevent it from happening again?”, by Atif Mian & Amir SufiSónia Pina, , CycleBooks, Events, News, 0
In the session of 20th April of the Cycle of Books of our Time, the book House of Debt:...
- Available the Programme and online registration for the 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies 21 June, 2021
- New paper “Identity Ambivalence among the Eurasian Macanese: Historical Dynamics, Political Regimes and Eating Practices”, by Marisa Gaspar 18 June, 2021
- SustInAfrica (H2020) – Research postdoc position (at ISEG) 17 June, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: How should artificial intelligence help operations management in the near future? 11 June, 2021
- 24-25 May 2021 | IV International Meeting of Sociology – ISSOW 17 May, 2021