The International Summer Course "Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism" is coordinated by Ana Rita Sampaio (SOCIUS/CSG,...
23 MAY 2019, 6 p.m. | “Public private partnerships and the financialisation of infrastructure in the Global South”, by Elisa Van Waeyenberge (SOAS, University of London)Sónia Pina, , News, SeminarDS, 0
At May 23th, ISEG will host the Seminar on Development Studies "Public private partnerships and the financialisation of infrastructure...
16 MAY 2019 | Seminar “Changing Enterprise Business Model: Functions and Measures in the Context of Secular Economies, technology progress”, by Andrius TamošiūnasSónia Pina, , News, 0
ADVANCE - Advanced Research Center in Management presents the Seminar "Changing Enterprise Business Model: Functions and Measures in the Context...
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 8 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021
- New book chapter “Financing the protection of biodiversity: international governance as a mitigating factor of risks along the Belt and Road Initiative” 18 March, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: Explainable Models of Credit Losses 12 March, 2021