The Guest Editors Ricardo Rodrigues (ADVANCE/CSG/ISEG), Oyvin Kyvik (Cognition Matters, S.L. Barcelona, Spain), Carla Martinez-Climent (University of Valencia, Spain) and Teresa Felício (ISEG) are inviting to submit to the Special Issue Social Marketing and Social Entrepreneurship Education, to the Journal Sustainability, with deadline until 30th September 2021.
Sustainability is an international, interdisciplinary, academic, peer-reviewed and open access journal on environmental, cultural, economic and social sustainability, with an impact factor of 2.576, indexed on the Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science platforms) ) and Scopus.
Special Issue Presentation:
Social sector organizations play an increasingly important role in modern societies, complementing or providing the answer to existing and emerging social needs. This Special Issue is focused on the role of education to support the growing importance of social sector organizations and to enhance the skills of social marketing professionals and the skills of social entrepreneurs. Among the possible topics and questions that can be covered, we highlight the following:
- Recent advancements in social marketing and social entrepreneurship education;
- Perspectives on the evolution of social marketing and social entrepreneurship;
- Skills that social marketing professionals and social entrepreneurs need to be successful;
- Best practices in the identification and development of the needed skills through education;
- Evidence on the relationship between education and social marketing and social entrepreneurship, including, for example, the relationship between prior education and the propensity to engage in social entrepreneurship and/or its impact.