Os editores Ricardo Rodrigues (ADVANCE/CSG/ISEG), Oyvin Kyvik (Cognition Matters, S.L. Barcelona, Espanha), Carla Martinez-Climent (Universidade de Valencia, Espanha) e Teresa Felício (ISEG) convidam à submissão de propostas ao Número Especial Social Marketing and Social Entrepreneurship Education, à Revista Sustainability, com prazo até 30 de setembro de 2021.
Sustainability é uma revista de escopo internacional, interdisciplinar, académica, revista por pares e de acesso aberto sobre sustentabilidade ambiental, cultural, económica e social, com factor de impacto 2.576, indexada nas plataformas Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science) e Scopus.
Social sector organizations play an increasingly important role in modern societies, complementing or providing the answer to existing and emerging social needs. This Special Issue is focused on the role of education to support the growing importance of social sector organizations and to enhance the skills of social marketing professionals and the skills of social entrepreneurs. Among the possible topics and questions that can be covered, we highlight the following:
- Recent advancements in social marketing and social entrepreneurship education;
- Perspectives on the evolution of social marketing and social entrepreneurship;
- Skills that social marketing professionals and social entrepreneurs need to be successful;
- Best practices in the identification and development of the needed skills through education;
- Evidence on the relationship between education and social marketing and social entrepreneurship, including, for example, the relationship between prior education and the propensity to engage in social entrepreneurship and/or its impact.