ISEG - School of Economics and Management of the Universidade de Lisboa and ACT - Authority for Working Conditions...
27 SEP 2018, 18h30 – 19h30 | Lecture “The sharing of Luso-Spanish hydrographic resources in the scope of the bilateral relationship between Portugal and Spain”Sónia Pina, , News, lecture, 0
The CEsA – Center for African, Asian and and Latin American Studies organizes at The ISEG – Lisbon School...
- Call for papers special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 8 July, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 8 July, 2020
- New book “When Money is NOT above everything: other ways of working, generating income, and living”, by Igor Valentim 21 June, 2020
- Webinar “Digital Infrastructure of the Institutional Environment” 20 June, 2020
- International Summer School “Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge production and public participation” – Postponed 5 June, 2020