6 FEB 2019 | Workshop “The Method in the Center: Participatory Field Research in Debate” with Cris Andrada (PUC-SP, Brazil)Sónia Pina, , News, seminar, 0
The project AFRO-PORT - Afrodescendence in Portugal: sociabilities, representations and sociopolitical and cultural dynamics. A study in the Metropolitan...
- New book chapter “The International Financial Institutions: An ajar door to the external financing of Iran”, by Enrique Martínez-Galán 17 August, 2021
- Available the Programme and online registration for the 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies 21 June, 2021
- New paper “Identity Ambivalence among the Eurasian Macanese: Historical Dynamics, Political Regimes and Eating Practices”, by Marisa Gaspar 18 June, 2021
- SustInAfrica (H2020) – Research postdoc position (at ISEG) 17 June, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: How should artificial intelligence help operations management in the near future? 11 June, 2021