In a lecture framed by the Sustainable Tourism Guest Lectures Series, Professor Xavier Font, of the University of Surrey,...
Open lecture “How to publish in the top-five tourism journals?”, with Xavier Font (University of Surrey, UK)Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
What differentiates Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, the Journal of Travel Research, the Journal of Sustainable Tourism and...
Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions”Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
The Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (SOCIUS / CSG-ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa) organizes an Open Class, next...
- Call for papers special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 8 July, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 8 July, 2020
- New book “When Money is NOT above everything: other ways of working, generating income, and living”, by Igor Valentim 21 June, 2020
- Webinar “Digital Infrastructure of the Institutional Environment” 20 June, 2020
- International Summer School “Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge production and public participation” – Postponed 5 June, 2020