In a lecture framed by the Sustainable Tourism Guest Lectures Series, Professor Xavier Font, of the University of Surrey,...
Open lecture “How to publish in the top-five tourism journals?”, with Xavier Font (University of Surrey, UK)Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
What differentiates Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, the Journal of Travel Research, the Journal of Sustainable Tourism and...
Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions”Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
The Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (SOCIUS / CSG-ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa) organizes an Open Class, next...
- New book chapter “The International Financial Institutions: An ajar door to the external financing of Iran”, by Enrique Martínez-Galán 17 August, 2021
- Available the Programme and online registration for the 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies 21 June, 2021
- New paper “Identity Ambivalence among the Eurasian Macanese: Historical Dynamics, Political Regimes and Eating Practices”, by Marisa Gaspar 18 June, 2021
- SustInAfrica (H2020) – Research postdoc position (at ISEG) 17 June, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: How should artificial intelligence help operations management in the near future? 11 June, 2021