In a lecture framed by the Sustainable Tourism Guest Lectures Series, Professor Xavier Font, of the University of Surrey,...
Open lecture “How to publish in the top-five tourism journals?”, with Xavier Font (University of Surrey, UK)Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
What differentiates Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, the Journal of Travel Research, the Journal of Sustainable Tourism and...
Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions”Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
The Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (SOCIUS / CSG-ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa) organizes an Open Class, next...
- New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda Évora 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos Lélis 14 January, 2020
- Paper “Collateral Value and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Property” (2019), awarded by GEE and APS 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Open innovation in science parks: The role of public policies”, by Ana Venâncio 14 January, 2020
- Intensive Training Course: “Resilience and Sustainability of Tourism Destinations” – Open registration! 10 January, 2020