In a lecture framed by the Sustainable Tourism Guest Lectures Series, Professor Xavier Font, of the University of Surrey,...
Open lecture “How to publish in the top-five tourism journals?”, with Xavier Font (University of Surrey, UK)Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
What differentiates Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, the Journal of Travel Research, the Journal of Sustainable Tourism and...
Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions”Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
The Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (SOCIUS / CSG-ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa) organizes an Open Class, next...
- Call for papers | “The 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies” 5 January, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “Four Decades of Cradle-to-Cradle: The Contribution to Sustainable Supply Chains” 7 December, 2020
- Call for Book Chapters: “Living with Tourism: Paradoxes, Empowerment and Future Directions” 17 November, 2020
- Call for Papers to the Special Issue “Sustainable Finance and Value Creation” 9 November, 2020
- EURAM 2021 | Call for abstracts to the track “Glocal HRM as a possible path to sustainalism” 26 October, 2020