In a lecture framed by the Sustainable Tourism Guest Lectures Series, Professor Xavier Font, of the University of Surrey,...
Open lecture “How to publish in the top-five tourism journals?”, with Xavier Font (University of Surrey, UK)Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
What differentiates Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, the Journal of Travel Research, the Journal of Sustainable Tourism and...
Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions”Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
The Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (SOCIUS / CSG-ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa) organizes an Open Class, next...
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 8 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021
- New book chapter “Financing the protection of biodiversity: international governance as a mitigating factor of risks along the Belt and Road Initiative” 18 March, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: Explainable Models of Credit Losses 12 March, 2021