The International Summer School Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge: co-production and public participation, scheduled to take place this...
International Summer Course “Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism” – PostponedSónia Pina, , Courses, News, summerschool, 0
The International Summer Course "Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism" is coordinated by Ana Rita Sampaio (SOCIUS/CSG,...
- Call for papers special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 8 July, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 8 July, 2020
- New book “When Money is NOT above everything: other ways of working, generating income, and living”, by Igor Valentim 21 June, 2020
- Webinar “Digital Infrastructure of the Institutional Environment” 20 June, 2020
- International Summer School “Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge production and public participation” – Postponed 5 June, 2020