The International Summer School Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge: co-production and public participation, scheduled to take place this...
International Summer Course “Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism” – PostponedSónia Pina, , Courses, News, summerschool, 0
The International Summer Course "Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism" is coordinated by Ana Rita Sampaio (SOCIUS/CSG,...
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “The Quest for Sustainable Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs): The Triple Bottom Line Approach” 13 May, 2021
- Call for a Doctoral Scholarship in Management 13 May, 2021
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 22 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021