The 2030 Agenda has transformed the paradigm of international development. Innovation and the private sector are the new keys...
30 MAY 2019, 6 pm @ISEG | Seminar of the PhD Program in Economic Sociology and Organizations | “Fear of Falling: The Effects of Rankings”Sónia Pina, , News, Seminar, 0
O SOCIUS - Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (CSG - Research in Social Sciences and Managment of...
- New Book “Grande Guerra e Guerra Colonial. Custos para os Cofres Portugueses” (2020) by Ricardo Ferraz 4 September, 2020
- Call for papers Special Issue: “Social Innovation and Sustainability” 2 September, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 28 August, 2020
- Call for papers Special Issue “Knowledge Management and Human Resources Management for Organizational Sustainability” 27 August, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 26 August, 2020