The 2030 Agenda has transformed the paradigm of international development. Innovation and the private sector are the new keys...
30 MAY 2019, 6 pm @ISEG | Seminar of the PhD Program in Economic Sociology and Organizations | “Fear of Falling: The Effects of Rankings”Sónia Pina, , News, Seminar, 0
O SOCIUS - Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (CSG - Research in Social Sciences and Managment of...
- Workshop “Global Value Chains, Private Sector and Development” 28 January, 2020
- New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda Évora 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos Lélis 14 January, 2020
- Paper “Collateral Value and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Property” (2019), awarded by GEE and APS 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Open innovation in science parks: The role of public policies”, by Ana Venâncio 14 January, 2020