The 2030 Agenda has transformed the paradigm of international development. Innovation and the private sector are the new keys...
30 MAY 2019, 6 pm @ISEG | Seminar of the PhD Program in Economic Sociology and Organizations | “Fear of Falling: The Effects of Rankings”Sónia Pina, , News, Seminar, 0
O SOCIUS - Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (CSG - Research in Social Sciences and Managment of...
- Call for papers | “The 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies” 5 January, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “Four Decades of Cradle-to-Cradle: The Contribution to Sustainable Supply Chains” 7 December, 2020
- Call for Book Chapters: “Living with Tourism: Paradoxes, Empowerment and Future Directions” 17 November, 2020
- Call for Papers to the Special Issue “Sustainable Finance and Value Creation” 9 November, 2020
- EURAM 2021 | Call for abstracts to the track “Glocal HRM as a possible path to sustainalism” 26 October, 2020