The next Seminar on Development Studies is about "Culture and Economy: Paradox of the Colonialism in Mozambique". The invited...
28 FEB 2019 | International Finance and Accumulation of Fictitious Capital – The case of Mozambique, by Carlos Castel-BrancoSónia Pina, , News, SeminarioDS, seminarDS, 0
The Seminar "International Finance and Accumulation of Fictitious Capital - The case of Mozambique" opens this year the Cycle...
- Call for papers | “The 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies” 5 January, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “Four Decades of Cradle-to-Cradle: The Contribution to Sustainable Supply Chains” 7 December, 2020
- Call for Book Chapters: “Living with Tourism: Paradoxes, Empowerment and Future Directions” 17 November, 2020
- Call for Papers to the Special Issue “Sustainable Finance and Value Creation” 9 November, 2020
- EURAM 2021 | Call for abstracts to the track “Glocal HRM as a possible path to sustainalism” 26 October, 2020