The next Seminar on Development Studies is about "Culture and Economy: Paradox of the Colonialism in Mozambique". The invited...
28 FEB 2019 | International Finance and Accumulation of Fictitious Capital – The case of Mozambique, by Carlos Castel-BrancoSónia Pina, , News, SeminarioDS, seminarDS, 0
The Seminar "International Finance and Accumulation of Fictitious Capital - The case of Mozambique" opens this year the Cycle...
- Available the Programme and online registration for the 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies 21 June, 2021
- New paper “Identity Ambivalence among the Eurasian Macanese: Historical Dynamics, Political Regimes and Eating Practices”, by Marisa Gaspar 18 June, 2021
- SustInAfrica (H2020) – Research postdoc position (at ISEG) 17 June, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: How should artificial intelligence help operations management in the near future? 11 June, 2021
- 24-25 May 2021 | IV International Meeting of Sociology – ISSOW 17 May, 2021