The next Seminar on Development Studies is about "Culture and Economy: Paradox of the Colonialism in Mozambique". The invited...
28 FEB 2019 | International Finance and Accumulation of Fictitious Capital – The case of Mozambique, by Carlos Castel-BrancoSónia Pina, , News, SeminarioDS, seminarDS, 0
The Seminar "International Finance and Accumulation of Fictitious Capital - The case of Mozambique" opens this year the Cycle...
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 8 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021
- New book chapter “Financing the protection of biodiversity: international governance as a mitigating factor of risks along the Belt and Road Initiative” 18 March, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: Explainable Models of Credit Losses 12 March, 2021