The paper "Innovation in development cooperation: emerging trajectories and implications for inclusive sustainable development in the 21st century" published...
New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda ÉvoraSónia Pina, , News, paper, Publications, 0
Our researcher Iolanda Évora publishes in co-authorship with Daniele Kowalewskia, Flávia Schillingb and Giovanna Modé Magalhães, in the dossier...
New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos LélisSónia Pina, , News, paper, Publications, 0
Published by Research in International Business and Finance (2019), the paper "Accrual mispricing: Evidence from the European sovereign debt...
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “The Quest for Sustainable Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs): The Triple Bottom Line Approach” 13 May, 2021
- Call for a Doctoral Scholarship in Management 13 May, 2021
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 22 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021