The paper "Innovation in development cooperation: emerging trajectories and implications for inclusive sustainable development in the 21st century" published...
New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda ÉvoraSónia Pina, , News, paper, Publications, 0
Our researcher Iolanda Évora publishes in co-authorship with Daniele Kowalewskia, Flávia Schillingb and Giovanna Modé Magalhães, in the dossier...
New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos LélisSónia Pina, , News, paper, Publications, 0
Published by Research in International Business and Finance (2019), the paper "Accrual mispricing: Evidence from the European sovereign debt...
- Topics in Development Studies – Conference Cycle 17 February, 2021
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – “Banking as if Society Matters” 16 February, 2021
- Webinar “The Shadow of the Sovereign – Public and Private Credit Markets in early Modern Europe” 15 February, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue “Sustainable Approaches for Industrial Sectors” 25 January, 2021
- Call for papers | “The 1st Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies” 5 January, 2021