Lisbon, 17th to 21st July 2017
The 7th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA) will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 17th to 21st July 2017. The conference will be hosted by the University of Lisbon, jointly by the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), the Centre for Research in Social Sciences and Management (CSG) and the Institute for Social Sciences (ICS).
Registration deadline until 21th June 2017.
List of reduced price hotels for ESRA 2017 in Lisbon.
Lisbon 2017 alternative accomodation information.
Grupo Accor Hotel booking form
The scientific committee is now inviting researchers who are active in the field of survey research and survey methodology to submit proposals for individual paper and poster presentations. Proposals are invited in any area of survey methodology, or in substantive applications of survey research. We encourage proposals from researchers with a variety of backgrounds, including academic research, national statistics and market research.
The following are examples of topics that are of particular interest:
- Sample designs, coverage, and sampling
- Unit and item nonresponse
- Weighting and imputation
- Questionnaire development, testing and piloting
- Interviewers and interviewer effects
- Mixing modes and mode effects
- Online survey methods and surveys on mobile devices
- Linking survey data to auxiliary data sources
- Big Data for survey research
- Using paradata to evaluate survey quality
- Methods for cross‐national and cross‐cultural surveys
- Longitudinal surveys and longitudinal analysis techniques
- Analysing, monitoring and reducing Total Survey Error
- Data documentation, archiving and data access
- Survey analysis techniques
- Election polling and public opinion
- Social indicators
- Substantive applications of survey research
The organizing committee – Annelies Blom, Caroline Roberts, Alice Ramos, João Peixoto, Monica Fraga, Margarida Piteira, Eldad Davidov and Bart Meuleman
For all questions regarding transportation, the conference venue, accommodation, payments and other logistics, please contact email@example.com.
For questions regarding the scientific program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information here.