The André Jordan Prize distinguishes the best academic research related to the real estate market, by promoting the dissemination of this knowledge by market professionals.
– Promote research on real estate economics;
– Disseminate this knowledge by market professionals;
– Economy and real state management;
– Finance, research and evaluation;
– Marketing and information;
– Urban economy;
– Planning and urban;
– Sustainability and environment;
– Real state, tourism and market;
Categories of the competition
– PhD theses or Scientific Papers – cash prize of € 7.500;
– Dissertations of Masters – monetary prize of € 1.000;
– The awarded works will be published in an edition adapted for distribution by market professionals;
Submission deadline is January 2018.
Find further information here.