Table of Contents:
– Examining the effects of strategic orientation and motivation on performance and innovation in the production sector of automobile spare parts
Zafer Adiguzel, Fatma Sonmez Cakir
The aim of this study is to evaluate the relationship between innovative climate, strategic orientation, work motivation, business performance and job performance.
Open Access. PDF (461 KB)
– Inclusive sustainable business practices in supporting dairy supply chains
Food supply chains are facing significant changes and challenges coming from the need to adopt inclusive business practices and foster sustainable development.
Open Access. PDF (194 KB)
– An empirical examination on the links of cross-functional integration of production-marketing, BTO competitiveness and performance
This paper is to explore how cross-functional integration (CFI) of production-marketing can impact the firm’s build-to-order (BTO) competitiveness, marketing performance…
Open Access. PDF (477 KB)
– The relationship between distinctive capabilities system, learning orientation, leadership and performance
This paper conceptualised the distinctive capabilities system and tested its relationship between small and medium enterprise (SME) non-financial and financial…
Open Access. PDF (365 KB)
– The role of market competition for knowledge competencies, R&D and innovation: an empirical analysis for German firms
Shoaib Abdul Basit, Thomas Kuhn, Uwe Cantner
Knowledge competencies and (R&D) activities are one of the most important sources of innovation and have been widely discussed in the literature.
Open Access. PDF (325 KB
– Call for Papers: Accounting and accountability in small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
Julia A. Smith, Gavin C. Reid, Tiago Cardao-Pito
Open Access. PDF (122 KB)
– Call for Papers: The 3rd Annual Meeting of the European Journal of Management Studies
Visit the European Journal of Management Studies page here.