The first edition of the SMART Management Conference 2019, which will take place during 3rd-5th of October in São Miguel – Azores, has extended the call for papers up to September 8, 2019.
Participants are welcome to submit abstracts regarding the conference topics. Submitted abstracts will be fully refereed and published in electronic formats. All accepted abstracts registered by author(s) will be published in the conference abstracts proceedings.
The conference abstracts proceedings will be published as an e-book, with DOI.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Tourism and hospitality
- Policy, planning, and governance
- Consumer behavior
- Collaborative consumption, co-creation
- Decision making, experience and satisfaction
- Strategic management and competitiveness
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Human resources management
- Organizational behavior
- Operational Research
- Economics and econometrics
- Information systems
- International business
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations Management
- Financial and performance management, and forecasting
Are accepted both empirical and theoretical works in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Date for submission of abstracts or papers: September 8, 2019 (extended)
Deadline for registration Early bird: September 8, 2019
Deadline for regular registration: September 27, 2019