CSG – Investigação em Ciências Sociais e Gestão (ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa), through Advance Research Center calls for the award of 1 (one) research grant, hereinafter referred to as Research Scholarship, under the project “The potential of artificial intelligence (AI) for the environmentally sustainable performance of servisse organizations and the resulting behaviors and emoticons in their customers” and financed by national funds through FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, within the funding project with the reference UIDB/04521/2020_BI2, under the FCT Research Grants Regulations (RBI) and the Research Grant Holder Statute (EBI).
This project, to run between March 2022 and February 2023 (estimated), may address but is not limited to the following topics:
– Incorporate more rationality-based and emotional factors in order to determine the role of user acceptance for AI: hedonic motivations have been considered major determinants of AI service usage;
– Understand the applications of AI in the stages of the consumer journey;
– Looking into AI interactive marketing experience in online, multichannel and omnichannel activities;
– How to enable sustainable service via data and AI technologies;
– The acceptance of AI technology through the lens of theories that include the individual or user-level characteristics in line with ethical concerns regarding privacy and safety.
The tender is open from 14/2/2022 to 25/2/2022, 5pm (Lisbon time).