Support is provided for the publication and diffusion of member’s scientific materials, mainly original research documents and other academic texts, through publication of articles in peer reviewed journals, books, chapters in books and working papers, both at the national and international level. Priority is given to publications indexed at WoS and SCOPUS, alongside with publications in Portuguese language, given the interest in producing and disseminating science in Portuguese for international traffic in Lusophone networks.
- Open call for papers – PLOTINA Final Conference “Regendering Science. For an Inclusive Research Environment” 28 November, 2019
- IV International Meeting of Industrial Sociology, Sociology of Organisations and Work (ISSOW) – Call for papers 19 November, 2019
- 28 NOV 2019 | 1st Symposium on effects of sustainability and socially responsible practices on society 19 November, 2019
- 27 NOV 2019 @ISEG | Workshop “Circular Economy and Sustainability” 14 November, 2019
- 5th Edition Cycle of Books of Our Time 8 November, 2019