Support is provided for the publication and diffusion of member’s scientific materials, mainly original research documents and other academic texts, through publication of articles in peer reviewed journals, books, chapters in books and working papers, both at the national and international level. Priority is given to publications indexed at WoS and SCOPUS, alongside with publications in Portuguese language, given the interest in producing and disseminating science in Portuguese for international traffic in Lusophone networks.
- ADVANCE recruits PhD for the SMELeaderBanks Project 17 July, 2019
- 3-5 OCT 2019 | SMART Management Azores Summit – Call for papers 16 July, 2019
- 23 JUL 2019, 3 p.m. | Seminar “Multidisciplinary Perspectives for Economic Sociology” 16 July, 2019
- 15-16 JUL 2019 | Doctoral Workshop on Development Studies 11 July, 2019
- Panel on Afrodescendence in Portugal at the 7th Biannual Conference of the Afroeuropeans Network 4 July, 2019