Support is provided for the publication and diffusion of member’s scientific materials, mainly original research documents and other academic texts, through publication of articles in peer reviewed journals, books, chapters in books and working papers, both at the national and international level. Priority is given to publications indexed at WoS and SCOPUS, alongside with publications in Portuguese language, given the interest in producing and disseminating science in Portuguese for international traffic in Lusophone networks.
- Launching of the book “Inovação Social: Casos na Comunidade de Países de Língua Portuguesa” (2019) 17 October, 2019
- The Leap to Harmony at Work: How to Transform Organizations (ULab ISEG & NewOrgs) 16 October, 2019
- Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions” 7 October, 2019
- Conference “Institutions and Performance: A Dynamical Theory of Economic History”, by Anne McCants (MIT, USA) 30 September, 2019
- International Conference: Oral Memories by Africans and People of African Descent – Extended call for papers 25 September, 2019