CALL FOR PAPERS
Following the work initiated in the previous Forums, the 4th CSG Research Forum aims to foster scientific development and interdisciplinarity among the scientific areas covered by the CSG – Research in Social Sciences and Management – with emphasis on economics, management, finance, development studies, economic and social history, and economic and organizational sociology.
The Forum is addressed to all members of the CSG (researchers, doctoral students, collaborators), with the aim of contributing to the sharing and reflection on their research within the consortium.
The CSG invites to submit proposals for the 4th Forum until May 2, 2019 (extended deadline).
WHAT TO SUBMIT?
Being the Forum an event where everyone can share their work and intentions for future research or projects, and in order to minimize the number of simultaneous sessions, like pitch interventions [5-10 minutes] are expected, focused on the following aspects:
- Presentation of results or future lines of research, with the aim of strengthening internal cooperation links;
- Presentation of research papers by the doctoral students, enabling the discussion of their projects or the preliminary results of their theses;
- Presentation of proposals for research projects (this will be a great opportunity to discuss collaborations and to test ideas);
- Presentation of research networks to which researchers/centers belong, to disseminate more resources for future projects;
- Discussion about opportunities and contexts of dissemination of scientific activity, in companies, civil society and public policies.
As in the 3rd Forum, some of these papers may be published as Conference Proceedings.
In the framework of the Forum, satellite events to support PhD students will also be organized.
Proposals must be submitted using the following form.
The fields of the form mentioned above are the following:
- Author’s name;
- Institutional affiliation;
- CSG Research Group;
- Title of presentation;
- Abstract (300 words maximum);
- Key words.
Only one submission by main author is accepted.
Extended deadline for submission of abstracts: May 2, 2019.
Event day: May 9, 2019.