CALL FOR PAPERS
The 3rd Edition of the CSG Research Forum will take place on the 24th of May of 2018, at ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Universidade de Lisboa.
This Edition, similarly to the previous editions, aims to foster scientific development and interdisciplinary among the scientific areas covered by the CSG –Research in Social Sciences and Management, with emphasis on economics, development studies, finance, management, economic and social history and economic and organizational sociology.
The Forum is addressed to all members of the CSG (researchers, doctoral students, collaborators), with the aim of contributing to the sharing and reflection on their research developed within the consortium.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is April 30th, 2018 (postponed to May 7th, 2018).
WHAT TO SUBMIT?
Being the Forum an event where everyone can share their work and intentions for future research or projects, and in order to minimize the number of simultaneous sessions, very short interventions, style “pitch” [5-10min], are expected, focused on the following aspects:
- Presentation of results or future lines of research, with the aim of strengthening internal cooperation links;
- Presentation of research papers by the doctoral students, enabling the discussion of their projects or the preliminary results of their theses;
- Presentation of proposals for research projects (this will be a great opportunity to discuss collaborations and to test ideas);
- Presentation of research networks to which researchers/centres belong, to disseminate more resources for future projects;
- Discussion about opportunities and contexts of dissemination of scientific activity, in companies, civil society and public policies.
Proposals must be submitted by using the form below.
The fields of the form mentioned above are the following:
- Author’s name;
- Institutional affiliation;
- CSG Research Group;
- Title of presentation;
- Abstract (300 words maximum);
Only one submission by main author is accepted.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: April 30th, 2018 (postponed to May 7th, 2018).
Event day: May 24th, 2018.
For further details, please contact the E-mail.