What differentiates Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, the Journal of Travel Research, the Journal of Sustainable Tourism and...
Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions”Sónia Pina, , News, Sustainable Tourism, 0
The Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology (SOCIUS / CSG-ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa) organizes an Open Class, next...
- Knowledge Management Conference 2020 – Online 20 May, 2020
- Free Courses Online – 8th Edition 18 May, 2020
- International Summer School “Concepts and tools to engage in knowledge production and public participation” – Postponed 11 May, 2020
- International Conference Corporate Governance: Examining Key Challenges and Perspectives (Online) 21 April, 2020
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Sustainable Public-Private Partnerships for Future-Proof Efficient Assets” 31 March, 2020