CARA 2019 - III Colloquium on Applied Network Analysis, organized by SOCIUS/CSG, Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology...
International Summer Course “Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism” – PostponedSónia Pina, , Courses, News, summerschool, 0
The International Summer Course "Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism" is coordinated by Ana Rita Sampaio (SOCIUS/CSG,...
15-20 JUL 2019 | Portuguese edition of the 3rd Luso-Brazilian School of Social Network Analysis – Open registrationSónia Pina, , Courses, News, courses, 0
Registration open for the Portuguese edition of the 3rd Luso-Brazilian School of Social Network Analysis, with the organization of...
- New paper “Contemporary mobilities in the postcolonial context: Mbembe, Glissant and Mattelart” (2019), by Iolanda Évora 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Accrual mispricing: Evidence from European sovereign debt crisis” (2019), by Tiago Gonçalves, Cristina Gaio and Carlos Lélis 14 January, 2020
- Paper “Collateral Value and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Property” (2019), awarded by GEE and APS 14 January, 2020
- New paper “Open innovation in science parks: The role of public policies”, by Ana Venâncio 14 January, 2020
- Intensive Training Course: “Resilience and Sustainability of Tourism Destinations” – Open registration! 10 January, 2020