CARA 2019 - III Colloquium on Applied Network Analysis, organized by SOCIUS/CSG, Research Center in Economic and Organization Sociology...
International Summer Course “Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism” – PostponedSónia Pina, , Courses, News, summerschool, 0
The International Summer Course "Community-based Socio-environmental Planning: Natural Resources and Sustainable Tourism" is coordinated by Ana Rita Sampaio (SOCIUS/CSG,...
15-20 JUL 2019 | Portuguese edition of the 3rd Luso-Brazilian School of Social Network Analysis – Open registrationSónia Pina, , Courses, News, courses, 0
Registration open for the Portuguese edition of the 3rd Luso-Brazilian School of Social Network Analysis, with the organization of...
- Launching of the book “Inovação Social: Casos na Comunidade de Países de Língua Portuguesa” (2019) 17 October, 2019
- The Leap to Harmony at Work: How to Transform Organizations (ULab ISEG & NewOrgs) 16 October, 2019
- Open Class “Environmental Sustainability for Business (ESB): Digital Interpretation, Visitor Intelligence and Business Model Innovation at Heritage Tourist Attractions” 7 October, 2019
- Conference “Institutions and Performance: A Dynamical Theory of Economic History”, by Anne McCants (MIT, USA) 30 September, 2019
- International Conference: Oral Memories by Africans and People of African Descent – Extended call for papers 25 September, 2019