Rectory of the University of Lisboa, 2nd November 2017 Program Registration Website
12-13 OCT 2017 | Workshop “The Political Economy of the Crisis and Economic Restructuring: History, Dynamics, Implications and Lessons”Sónia Pina, , Events, 0
ISEG, 12th-13rd October 2017 The current economic crisis of capitalism has affected economies that have different structures, dynamics and...
29 MAY 2017 | Invitation – Debate on CETA’s Impacts on Economics: “Science looks at the EU / Canada Trade Agreement” – Open callSónia Pina, , Events, 0
ISEG, 29 May 2017 ZERO – Associação Sistema Terrestre Sustentável, a Plataforma Não ao Tratado Transatlântico e a...
10 MAY 2017 | The Impacts of Strategic Partners’ Corporate Social Responsibilities, with Ruby P. Lee from College of Business (Florida State University, USA)Sónia Pina, , Events, 0
ISEG, 10th May 2017 Ruby P. Lee, from College of Business, Florida State University (USA), and sponsored by Fullbright...
- Transformation Cycle 2021 – ULab ISEG 8 April, 2021
- Call for papers to the Special Issue: “Human Resource Management Contribution to Sustainability” 7 April, 2021
- Development Studies Seminars 2021 25 March, 2021
- New book chapter “Financing the protection of biodiversity: international governance as a mitigating factor of risks along the Belt and Road Initiative” 18 March, 2021
- Research Webinars on Artificial Intelligence & Human Behaviour: Explainable Models of Credit Losses 12 March, 2021