Further information and registration
12-13 OCT 2017 | Workshop “The Political Economy of the Crisis and Economic Restructuring: History, Dynamics, Implications and Lessons”Sónia Pina, , Events, 0
ISEG, 12th-13rd October 2017 The current economic crisis of capitalism has affected economies that have different structures, dynamics and...
30 MAY 2017 | Seminar of the project CESTES 2: “Who are the students and how much does it cost to study in Portuguese higher education in 2015/2016?”Sónia Pina, , Events, 0
Instituto da Educação – Universidade de Lisboa, 30th May 2017 The CESTES 2 project presents the results of...
10 MAY 2017 | The Impacts of Strategic Partners’ Corporate Social Responsibilities, with Ruby P. Lee from College of Business (Florida State University, USA)Sónia Pina, , Events, 0
ISEG, 10th May 2017 Ruby P. Lee, from College of Business, Florida State University (USA), and sponsored by Fullbright...
- 28 NOV 2019 | 1st Symposium on effects of sustainability and socially responsible practices on society 19 November, 2019
- 27 NOV 2019 @ISEG | Workshop “Circular Economy and Sustainability” 14 November, 2019
- 5th Edition Cycle of Books of Our Time 8 November, 2019
- Lecture “Sustainability Tourism Greenwashing”, by Xavier Font 6 November, 2019
- Open lecture “How to publish in the top-five tourism journals?”, with Xavier Font (University of Surrey, UK) 30 October, 2019