The Research Line “Social Sustainable Development, Third Sector and Social Networks” of SOCIUS – Research Center in Economic and Organizational Sociology of CSG – Research in Social Sciences and Management of ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics and Management of the Universidade de Lisboa, is organizing the Workshop “Circular Economy and Sustainability”, with place at ISEG, on November 27, 2019.
- Characteristics of the global economic crisis and sustainability dilemmas.
- What are the historical reasons for the emergence of the circular economy in contemporary societies?
- Virtualities and probabilities of circular economy expansion in developed capitalist countries.
- Basic assumptions of circular economy and sustainability.
- Globalization and capitalist behavioral standardization in light of the proposal of the GOALS 2030 Agenda.
There will be a selection of the communications for a book publication, with ISBN.